Forever Living company is a multi-level company that distributes wellness products. Most of the products are based on Aloe Vera.
- Forever Living Products International is a company based in Scottsdale, Arizona, USA
- Business type: MLM company
- Purpose of the company: manufacturing wellness products such as dietary, cosmetics, and personal care products
- Founder: Rex Maughan, 1978
- Earning level for the majority of distributors: low
How does it work?
Forever Living company has over 9.5 million of global distributors. Forever Living company is an MLM company. It means that members sell products for a higher price and get money when new people join. These unique individuals are an essential part of earnings. Bigger downline is under you, more you will get cash, and higher your rank will be.
It is nothing special and new about the Forever Living company. You would ask why?
Forever Living company is an MLM company that works by the same model.
All MLM companies have distributors that generate most of the money for the company. One difference is the percentage of earnings and the name od distributors.
How much do distributors earn in Forever Living Company?
According to Forever Living, given information, 88.6% of members in 2018 did not earn any money. It means that they use or did not use products for themselves or their families.
Distributors can buy products at a discounted price, but it is all the pros for this company.
Only 11.4% of monthly distributors earned a volume-based bonus from sales and the sponsored downline.
Now it is a more exciting part when we talk about the possibility of earning money from Forever Living.
- Only 69% of this group (remember it was only 11.4% of all Forever Living distributors) earned $1.263 through all year
2. 30% of this bunch of distributors earned an average of $1494 per month. It goes to 17,916 per year.
3. The rest of the distributors is less than 1%. They earned in 2018 $342,149 annually.
The last sentence is impressive. However, when you think about the majority of members who work hard without a real chance to make a living, you find it unrealistic.
What is unrealistic, you would ask?
If you want to make money online, the choice of any MLM company is a risky one.
You can work so hard long months without a chance to make a decent living.
Yes, there are plenty of companies that teach you how to earn money online. Besides, you can make money at the same time when you learn ropes of online business.
Affiliate marketing is one of the lucrative options when you want to be your boss.
Take, for example, Amazon Affiliates. You register here, and after approval, you can pave the way towards financial freedom.
How to do that?
- You have a website
- You write and promote products on Amazon
- Amazon pays commissions for every sold product from your website
Of course, you need to have the domain, hosting, and optimize your blogs. However, it is learnable and not rocket science.
One thing is not so much fun that there is one blog for every seven people on Earth. It means that competition is enormous.
You need to be a professional in the online business. How to do that? Find a company that will give you the best lessons, tools, and community to succeed.
Do you have any comments? I would be happy to hear from you.
Amazon, one of the biggest companies on Earth, one of the big four (the rest are Google, Apple, and Facebook) lowered commissions on most of the products.
Fortunately, there are booming industries like cannabis that offer commissions from 20 to 40 percent per sale.