SeneGence is a cosmetics company that makes money through distributors. SeneGence can be referred to as Lipsense. SeneGense was a primary name at the beginning of the business.
- The company’s name: SeneGence or Lipsense( the referred name after most famous product)
- Founder: Joni Rogers-Kante, the former Mary Kay top level consultant
- Products: beauty and cosmetic items
- Business type: MLM
- Ability to earn money as the distributor: low
The most popular product is a Lipsense that gave the name, associated with the SeneGence company.
- It is a versatile product that has qualities appealing to many women such as
- The lipstick does not dry on your lips. Overall, it is strange because of not knowing any lipstick, which could turn into flour or sand.
- The lipstick is waterproof. It means that when you put it on, you will have it in good shape during 4-18 hours.
SeneGence has plenty of skincare, cosmetics, and beauty products for men and women.
Need sunscreen? Do you need an anti-aging foundation? Parfum or Golden Radiance Peel-off Mask, or Get Glowing Collection?
SeneGence company has a wide array of products that can satisfy the pickiest customers.
The company’s founder, Joni Rogers-Kante, states that SenseCosmetics and SeneDerm SkinCare are built on a foundation of trust.
Why do distributors need to trust this company and promote to use these products?
- Products made based on scientific research and clinically tested.
- Distributors get generous compensations after sales and have income opportunities.
- Distributors that have downlines get additional commissions and bonuses.
- Salespeople get professional support.
I wonder where I heard these words that the company’s distributors will be paid after the successful recruit of new consultants or distributors. It does not matter how do you call them, but the essence is the same: This company works following the MLM model. Period.
The numbers and names differ, but the meaning is the same.
Okay, maybe I am rush with my conclusions. Let’s check that this company offers to distributors.
Do we want to know if it is worth to join this company and earn good money, do we?
SeneGence company offers complete support in many ways such as
- Promising 20-100% profit of ordered products
- 30% from downline commissions
- 10% bonus for people on the first level
- Limitless compression
- Cadillacs for worthy distributors
- “Build-Business” bonus
- Earnings from sales online to Direct Customers
- Specially prepared emails to clients when you want to promote the company’s products
- Travel deals
- Incentive programs
The company proclaims that it has one of the most lucrative compensation plans. What is exciting that they state that newbies can earn money the very first month.
Okay, it sounds friendly and appealing. However, do you see a coincidence with Herbalife or Amway? These companies promise high earnings from the start too.
You can check distributor discounts for the international market:
The most crucial point for earnings is a volume of products. More volume, you gather more percentage of commissions you will get.
How do distributors earn money at the SeneGence company?
Distributors earn money at SeneGence in two ways:
- From retail sales
- From the commissions
- These retail profits come from immediate total sales using phone calls during sales events. You have 24-48 hours to complete transactions to earn profits. This type of sales called the company Immediate Sales Income.
- The second type of sales is Reorder Sales Income. It happens when you increase the customer base that reorders products during events and after that.
The Commission income
Downline commission. You can earn money from the downline. The downline is people recruited by you, and who stand lower following by rank under you. Remember, it is an MLM.
Distributors get commissions from downline depending on the product volume, time frame, and group efforts.
For example, if you have at least five first-level distributors under you, and they gathered at least 100 PV through the qualifying month, you can earn 5% of commissions from orders placed by downline.
Group Sales Volume. You earn money from the order place by your group during the qualifying month.
You can watch a video about the compensation plan, presented by the founder Joni Rogers-Kante:
Can distributors make big money with SeneGence?
Yes, money can be made, but not so much that you could make a living from that.
Reasons for that:
- It is difficult to sell products for customers every month to earn commissions.
- You need to invest your own money to buy products.
- You need to buy large amounts of nonrefundable products to avoid a shortage of sales.
- You need time to recruit new people under you. Without an active downline, you can not earn additional commissions.
Overall, SeneGence is an MLM company that streams to make money using distributors. Thanks to distributors, the company does not need to pay for advertisements because of the constant effort from the salespersons.
It is known that over 90 and more percent of distributors at MLM companies earn pennies barely. People at the top of the company have different results. Unfortunately, there are a few percents of all the bunch of distributors.
SeneGence is a cosmetic company that uses distributors as the way to sell, promote, and introduce beauty products to customers.
The company uses a multi-marketing model that means that earnings depend on the rank and downline. Distributors do not earn money as the company claims because of constant pressure to use their own money for stocking up products. If you want to get commissions, you need to spend money on beauty products.
MLM model does not let earn money for people who are at the downline, maybe a few dollars, despite various claims from the company’s side.
Do I recommend this company as the source of living? No. It is a risk and waste of time, especially if you do not use these products for yourself. You need to have a big circle of friends, organize events to attract new people.