Amazing Selling Machine review will show you what this program is and why it can and why not could work for you. Overall, the Amazing Selling Machine seems to be worth trying, especially if you want to succeed in working with Amazon.
Feedback from members who joined this program is positive and infectious to try how it does work. Unfortunately, this program, for now, is closed, but you leave an email, and they will notify you when it will open doors for beginners again.
What is it the Amazing Selling Machine?
Founders: Matt Clark& Jason Katzenback
Product purpose: teachings how to successfully participate in creating a business in the FBA program
Who can join: everybody who has spare a few thousands of dollars and wants to start a business with Amazon
Amazing Selling Machine is an educational program consisting of modules, which teach you how to succeed in working with Amazon using FBA.
If you doubt that is FBA, check this incredible video out. Some people say that they do not need to take any courses at all after watching it.
Let’s check out these modules from the Amazing Selling Machine:
- Welcome Module made of 14 lessons that introduce you Amazing Selling Machine Business process and mindset. It does not take long, only about an hour and a half to complete the whole Module.
- A first Module. It covers the basics of selling on Amazon. There are 23 lessons.
- The second Module. It shows how to get sample products. It is essential to recognize importance because without checking samples; people can get burned with more significant quantities of ordered products.
- The third Module. It teaches you how to create a brand and order an inventory. The Module consists of sixteen lessons. A brand is valuable because of the importance of recognizing and trust you as the real seller, not this individual who does not care about customers.
- The fourth Module teaches you how to build brand assets. There are fourteen lessons which introduce and show how to start your business. Website and social media are assets that help to attract customers and spread the word about your products and services.
- The fifth Module. It shows you how to create a compelling and attractive product page. Specific keywords, listings, the title for an item, and an accurate description are essential to moving your business from a dead point.
- The sixth Module. It teaches you how to prepare for the perfect product launch. The first FBA or so-called fulfillment by Amazon is a severe step to independence. Doing that is right, and works going through preparation steps saves time and protects from mistakes. Initial product reviews, Amazon gateways, product rankings are essential steps of business on Amazon.
- The seventh Module. It shows you how to improve performance, market products, use Amazon marketing services, how to deal with fans, and how to optimize Amazon sponsoring Ads.
- The eight Module shows how to launch the business to a higher level.
Pros of Amazing Selling Machine
Founders Mark and Jason created the program which teaches and shows how to generate business and
earn money with Amazon
- Lessons are step by step and rich with information
- Founders follow members checking how do they do to be successful with their program
- Amazing Selling Machine continuously updated with new information
- The community members are helpful to each other
- The plan is open for a limited time. It means that founders prefer quality over quantity
- Members have lifetime access to Amazing Selling Machine forums
- There is a 30-day guarantee of returning money if people do not want to participate in the program
- Besides, Mark&Jason offers 6-month BuyBack Guarantee to those who purchased products but weren’t able to sell them for six months. Founders will buy back the stocks up to $10,000
Cons of Amazing Selling Machine
- The biggest minus is the price of the program. Because of various Amazing Selling Machine versions, the price differs. For example, the ASM7 price was $4,997 or four payments of $1,497
- Besides, there are more costs associated with this type of business. You need to pay products, pay for ads on social media, for hosting of the website. It all sums up, and it is not achievable for everybody.
- You can read in the small print at the end of the Amazing Selling Machine that founders do not guarantee 100% success for everybody who joins the program.
- Besides, there are other costs, such as freight forwarder fees, cost of the Amazon Seller account, cost of shipping to Amazon Fulfillment Center, Amazon’s storage fee monthly, Amazon labeling fees, and Amazon Fulfillment fee.
How about the affiliate program from Amazing Selling Machine?
The affiliate commission payment is excellent, thanks to the superb price op to $2000. However, from another side, some beginners can be disappointed with the lack of knowledge of their sponsors.
If you wonder how it works, here is an explanation. You know that affiliate marketers use links, ads, or various templates to invite people to join one or another company or buy products. When somebody uses a link and buys a program or product, he or she gets the commission.
It does not cost to the customer. It is the way to attract more visitors and potential buyers and spread the information.
However, as in this case, not all affiliates who invite to Amazing Selling Machine are willing to help you to go further. Some of them did not use the program for themselves.
The Amazing Selling Machine is a legit program. It is not a scam. However, the price is high, and you need to be prepared to work in full force. There are options to get your money back as the 30-day return guarantee or six months Buying Back warranty.
If you have spare money and want to be professional in the Amazon FBA area, this program is a good fit. Just be prepared for additional costs, various changes of rules, and other unexpected nuances.
Do you have experience with the FBA on Amazon? I would be glad to hear from you.