An affirmation is a declaration that something is true. Affirmations can be various: positive, neutral, negative. Sentences can be long or just some words. Repeating them consistently, we put in our subconscious mind program. It will start work when we focus on the desired subject. There some people, who think about long seen friends. After awhile, they will get a message or call from them.
The affirmation, which is said again, and again, makes us believe, what it is true. We are shifting ourselves toward goals. It does not matter what we would like to achieve. In the same way, television commercials work. They show us constant images of products. It stays in subconscious mind. Sellers reach wanted audience through colors, pictures of models, sounds.
If we can think for ourselves and we want to work out to goals, repeating positive affirmations is a good thing. Why? Because if I constantly tell myself that I am smart, friendly, active person, I will feel in this way. As sun shining to us, makes feel good, so gentle and positive power words create a friendly atmosphere.
There are Some Strong Affirmations:
1. I am whole, perfect, strong, powerful, happy, loving the human being.
2. I am so strong that nothing can disturb my peace of mind.
3. I am talking health, happiness, and prosperity to every person I meet.
4.I am making my friends feel that there is something special about them.
5. I am looking at the sunny side of everything and making my optimism come true.
6. I am thinking only of the best, working only for the best and expecting only the best.
7. I am just as enthusiastic about the success of others, as I am about my own.
8. I am forgetting the mistakes of the past and pressing on to the greater achievements of the future.
9. I am too large to worry, too noble for anger, too strong for fear and too happy to permit the presence of trouble.
10. I am wearing a cheerful countenance at all times and giving every living creature I meet a smile.
These last ten affirmations created by Geoff Morell from New Zealand.
A Next affirmation:
Thank you, God, for helping me understand, that this problem has already been solved for me.
Remember, our thoughts are things.
If you would like to leave a comment, I would be happy to answer you.
lifelock reviews says
I’ve been surfing online more than three hours as of late,
but I never found any attention-grabbing article like yours.
It’s pretty price sufficient for me. Personally, if all site owners and bloggers made excellent content material as you probably did, the web can be much more useful
than ever before.
Hello, thank you for visiting and for great input. Best wishes, Nemira.
Thanks for helping out, superb information.
Babs Wagner says
I love finding things like this to improve my spirit. Thanks!