A goal is an end toward which effort directed. Every person has goals. To climb a mountain, to create a new recipe, to learn the new language or dance as in Dancing with the Stars show, these examples are wants or goals. Goals make life richer. They lead from one point to other.
Steps Reaching Goal
1. Consider what it is your passion. Who would you like to be? What kind of things do you want to have? Have a vision of your future. What you will be doing now, will suit your time to come.
2. Pick sheet of paper. Write down what do you want. Besides, write what is needed to accomplish these ideas. Do you want to be a doctor? Go to the hospital to volunteer. You will see an environment, real field, where you see how it looks. Prepare yourself for long hours of study. Do you want to be a dancer? It will be long and monotonous hours of repetition.
3. Start doing things, which lead to your goal. Go to school, read reference books, go volunteer in your wanted field. It is great to meet people, who are experts in your desired field. Conferences, Google groups, various websites such as meetup.com give access to wider circles of people, who already accomplished your necessary tasks. If you know what you want, strange coincidences happen. Somebody gives the book to read about your desired topic. It looks as all world goes to our aid with answers to your questions.
4. When you reached your goal, go for another. You will be bored when you reached your goal. You have already experience; now you can climb higher towards new goals.
5. You and I and all people are different for setting goals. What is interesting for you, will be no attention for Jane or Robert. But as Earl Nightingale said: “each of them must find his or her pathway in the world.” Everybody has inside iron string, which vibrates according to the desired direction.
It will be mistakes, the disappointment, and days when we do not see progress. But if you make every day best as possible, after some months or years you will see yourself standing on the top, wishing to reach other mountains.